Our Commitment To You Remains
At Ovation, we remain committed to providing excellent service to our valued clients throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please reach out to us via phone, email or through our Contact Form.
READY TO GO TRAVELER TIPS
GLOBAL HEALTH ADVISORY has been lifted
- The Department of State advises all U.S. citizens to read the country-specific Travel Advisories and U.S. Embassy COVID pages for updates on the impact of COVID-19 worldwide.
- Travel Restrictions by Country as updated by US DOT
- Travel Restrictions by Country as updated by IATA
- Travel Restrictions by State as updated by individual state's health departments
COVID-19 WORLDWIDE CASES
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Dashboard
TRAVEL AND MEETINGS STANDARDS (TAMS) STANDARDS OF SAFETY IN BUSINESS TRAVEL REPORT
- TAMS is a global, independent coalition of more than 180 corporate travel professionals from some of the most significant brands in travel (Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Airbnb, Booking.com, United, American Airlines, Sabre) and some of the largest corporate travel programs by air volume. The "SOS" report aims to help guide organizations, suppliers and institutions in developing their own business travel policies and standards. Click here to view.
AIRLINE COVID-19 POLICIES
HOTEL COVID-19 POLICIES
PASSPORT AND VISAS
- Delays: U.S. Department of State says to expect "significant delays" when renewing your passport
AMTRAK ADJUSTED SERVICE AND POLICIES
TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ovation is continuing to monitor all flights and hotel stays and will proactively reach out to travelers who need assistance. For specific questions regarding your travel program, please reach out to clientsolutions@ovationtravel(dot)com
- For an introductory guide to travel risk management and things your organization can do to prepare for future incidents, download here: Introductory Guide to Travel Risk Management
REAL ID EXTENSION
- The REAL ID deadline has been extended to May 3, 2023.
AIRLINE LOYALTY PROGRAM EXTENSIONS
HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAM UPDATES
- IHG Rewards Club: IHG lowered requirements to earn elite status
- Hilton Honors: Any Hilton member whose 2019 status (Diamond, Gold or Silver) set to be downgraded on March 31, 2020 was extended through March 31, 2021. All 2020 statuses were extended 24 months through March 31, 2022. Points that were set to expire between now and December 31, 2020 were paused
- World of Hyatt: Existing elite status was extended for a year through February 28, 2022. Unused Free Night, Suite Upgrade or Club Lounge Access awards with an expiration between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 will get a free extension through December 31, 2021.