Our Commitment To You Remains
At Ovation, we remain committed to providing excellent service to our valued clients throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic. Please reach out to us via phone, email, or through our Contact Form.
Find out what measures a destination is taking to contain COVID-19 risk, as well as information on travel restrictions or guidelines by location, travel hubs (airports, train stations), hotel chain, or airline.
Click here to visit the Travel Vitals webpage.
READY TO GO TRAVELER TIPS
COVID-19 WORLDWIDE CASES
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Dashboard
TRAVEL AND MEETINGS STANDARDS (TAMS) STANDARDS OF SAFETY IN BUSINESS TRAVEL REPORT
- TAMS is a global, independent coalition of more than 180 corporate travel professionals from some of the most significant brands in travel (Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Airbnb, Booking.com, United, American Airlines, Sabre) and some of the largest corporate travel programs by air volume. The "SOS" report aims to help guide organizations, suppliers and institutions in developing their own business travel policies and standards. Click here to view.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
- Delays: U.S. Department of State says to expect "significant delays" when renewing your passport
TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ovation is continuing to monitor all flights and hotel stays and will proactively reach out to travelers who need assistance. For specific questions regarding your travel program, please reach out to clientsolutions@ovationtravel(dot)com
- For an introductory guide to travel risk management and things your organization can do to prepare for future incidents, download here: Introductory Guide to Travel Risk Management
REAL ID EXTENSION
- The REAL ID deadline has been extended to May 3, 2023.
AIRLINE LOYALTY PROGRAM EXTENSIONS
HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAM UPDATES
- IHG Rewards Club: IHG lowered requirements to earn elite status
- Hilton Honors: All Hilton Honors members (Diamond, Gold or Silver) will have their current status carried forward until March 31 2023. This includes members who were expected to lose their status in early 2022
- World of Hyatt: Existing elite status was extended for a year through February 28, 2022.